CLARS Language Assessment Centres
CLARS Language Assessment Centres provide free English/French language assessments and referrals to classes for eligible immigrants seeking language training in Peel, Halton, Dufferin, York, Simcoe and Durham. Completing a language assessment is the first step to accessing language classes in your community.
Language assessments are conducted by certified language assessors using the following standardized tools:
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Assessment (CLBA)
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Literacy Assessment (CLBLA)
- Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test (CLBPT)
- Enhanced Language Training Placement Assessment (ELTPA)
- Literacy Placement Tool (LPT)
- Batterie de tests de classement (BTC-NCLC)
Click here for more information on language assessment tools.