Youth Job Connection
Youth Job Connection (YJC) program.
Youth Job Connection is a set of services designed to assist youth between the ages of 15-29 who face multiple or serious barriers to their employment. The program provides access to employability and employment skills and provides education/training and work experiences for youth participants.YJC’s goal is to achieve long-term employment, meaningful careers and success for the future.
Participants will receive:
- Assessment and career development to assist youth increase their knowledge of job and career options, the job market and themselves
- Opportunities to develop their employability skills
- Training and work experience to increase job readiness
- Support for transition into employment and or training and education during or after the program
- Paid pre-employment training
- Job matching, placements with employers and wage subsidies
- Mentoring and work transition support.
Brampton South Employment Services
7700 Hurontario Street, Unit 601, Suite 100
Cherie Ramoutar Coordinator Phone: (905) 457-4747 ext. 3002 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org