Customer Service Charter
Who we are
The Centre for Education & Training is a not-for-profit, community-based organization incorporated in 1996. We offer career and employment services, youth programs, newcomer settlement and language services, international projects and corporate human resources services. We are a customer-focused organization committed to delivering high quality programs and services.
Our commitment to excellence
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Responsive, courteous and consistent service delivery
- Knowledgeable staff with the skills and capabilities to respond to your needs
- Access to tools and resources to assist you
- Confidentiality of your personal information
Your views count - How you can help
Your feedback is important to us. It can help us make improvements for the benefit of all of our customers.
If you have a comment or suggestion, you can:
- Speak to a staff member or the site manager at your location
- Fill in a feedback form available at the reception desk
- Complete an online feedback form
All feedback is received by the Executive Team.
Comments that include your contact information will receive a response within 10 business days.