Youth Job LINK
Youth Job Link (YJL) program
Youth Job Link is a network of services to assist youth who are ready to work to develop their job search skills and get hired by employers.
- Are you between the ages of 15-29
- Looking for either summer, part time, short-term or even or long-term work?
What we offer:
- Job boards and employer openings for entry level, summer, full time and skilled positions
- Support with resume and cover letter writing, job search skills and interview techniques
- Workshops on career exploration, health and safety, social media for job search and networking
Participants will receive:
- Assessment and career development to assist youth increase their knowledge of job and career options, the job market and themselves
- Opportunities to develop their employability skills
- Training and work experience to increase job readiness
- Support for transition into employment and or training and education during or after the program